NLP Practitioner certification
Become a Qualified Practitioner of NLP - certified through the Association of Integrative Psychology (AIP).
Paul Cartwright Training started in August 2012 when Paul walked into a room full of people, all of whom had also come along to hear about something called NLP. What he heard blew his mind. Not only did the course enable him to experience the most amazing personal development, it also provided him with incredible tools and techniques which, when applied to fundraising, saw his success sky-rocket. Now a fully-qualified NLP Trainer, Paul's journey started by becoming an NLP Practitioner - and now you can too.
Why should you become an NLP Practitioner? In reality, this is different for everyone. Here are a number of possible reasons why you might like to come and join us:
- get rid of problems and emotions that are stopping you from getting to where you want to be
- maximise your life and finally feel more purposeful, as opposed to just doing what you think you should
- build purposeful, long-lasting relationships - with everyone you want to
- access that feeling of confidence whenever you want it
- take your communication skills to another level so you can persuade, manage, negotiate, lead and inspire
- learn how to destroy phobias, help people to stop smoking...and much more!
Our NLP Practitioner Course is made up of two x three day-workshops (so six days in total) and there are three courses in total every year.
We hold our NLP Practitioner at The Lightbulb, a modern and accommodating venue based in Wandsworth and easily reached by transport links. The venue has an on-site cafe, break out areas to complete exercises and an array of shops and eateries nearby for lunch and breaks. We limit the course to 8 people and hold the workshops in the 'Voltage' room; a stylish and relaxing environment to learn all of the magical tools and techniques of NLP!
We cover every aspect of the NLP Practitioner certification including the following:
- outcome setting
- communication systems: learn how to understand the way you and others communicate
- learn about - and how to use - your brain’s programming language
- identify your values and what that means for you
- learn how to trigger confidence whenever needed
- change your behaviours - through understanding what drives that behaviour
- resolve internal conflict
- release emotions from the past that are still holding you back
- change limiting beliefs and create empowering beliefs
- get rid of phobias in yourself and others
- learn how to build incredible rapport
This course is completely unique to the sector - once you have completed the six days, you'll receive a certificate bearing accreditation from the Association for Integrative Psychology (AIP) - a globally recognised qualification.
Our next NLP Practitioner courses will run in 2018.
To book your place: Click 'Add to Cart' below and follow the instructions - and we'll see you on the course!
This course will change your life, not just your fundraising. If you want to take a step to the next level, join us and become an NLP Practitioner.
Paul Cartwright and Paul Cartwright Training are both certified by the Association for Integrative Psychology.