Our full-day and half-day workshops are an excellent opportunity for you and your team to get together and learn an array of new skills, tools and techniques to add to your Major Donor fundraising toolkit. Delivered by Paul in-house, or at a location of your choosing, we'll create a bespoke session for you that enables you to achieve the outcomes you want, through the introduction of various NLP tools and techniques and real-life fundraising examples.
In a typical full-day workshop, your team will:
- discover what drives your major donors' philanthropic behaviour - and therefore know how to get the gift
- have more confidence to call, meet with and write to your major donors - by destroying their 'limiting beliefs'
- build rapport with major donors - a vital element to securing the gift
- take on the donor's perspective by stepping into their shoes - and thereby creating emotional engagement with your cause
- learn your donors' communication preferences through the words and phrases they use
This is a typical agenda based on the most common areas that fundraisers and fundraising teams are looking to develop; we can provide completely bespoke workshops that are designed according to your requirements as we understand that each team is unique and therefore may have specific areas they wish to address.
Put this into practice and you will bring in more gifts. Guaranteed.
We'd be delighted to speak with you further about these exciting workshops and your training and development needs. Click on the button below to send us an email, or call us on 020 7649 9975.